Paid Search and Your Business
Wednesday, June 5th, 2013: 9:00am to 11:00am
New to advertising on Google and don’t know where to start? 435 Digital’s Paid Search Specialist Rich Funk will be leading this can’t miss workshop for your business. Unlike other seminars, you will be walked through each step of creating and running successful Google Ads for your business.
In two hours your business will:
- Set up your Google AdWords account.
- Complete keyword research to know what terms to bid on.
- Understand and create the correct account structure.
- Learn to write ad copy that leads to conversions.
- Target the customers in your market.
Building your brand online can be overwhelming. In this workshop, Rich will lead your business to understanding and building effective Google ad campaigns. Not only will your business understand how to drive website traffic via Google Ad words, but you will leave this workshop with the foundation established for future success.
When and Where?
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
9:00am to 11:00am
435 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611